From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected method of student progress that is measuring. The machine is anchored by the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at each grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors student growth and progress toward college and job readiness.
We provide a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to do something College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state criteria.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They may be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides leading insights to pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Components that could be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to create learning that is effective dedicated to university and profession readiness.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight linked to the essential utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first assessment that is longitudinal completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings regarding the ACT
- Provides educators greater exposure into particular regions of educational danger
- Delivers results that are evidence-based
- Regular assessments that result in interventions that are early
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Connected to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned using the typical Core State guidelines
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: constructed reaction, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and early senior high school (grades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On the web delivery of assessments with old-fashioned paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are employing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for university and profession.
Get started doing ACT Aspire
Just how to purchase
You are encouraged by us to find out more about the worth of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by finishing our information demand type. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and regular assessments available, ACT Aspire are administered in several techniques to meet up with the requirements of the pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing can be acquired once the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information and also to talk about an ACT Account Manager to your testing plan, call 855.434.6010 or finish the shape right here.
Two test windows are for sale to ACT Aspire summative assessment each One window in the fall and one window in the spring year. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is really a test that is computer-delivered. But, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil assessment for an fee that is additional. The regular assessments are CBT just.
2019-2020 Pricing and Testing Windows
2019-2020 Rates (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on line Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per student|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50
imprinted Individual Score Labels: $0.50
|Summative Discounts||Order four or maybe more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same college 12 months: $4.00 off/Student (placed on Summative)
2019-2020 Testing Windows
|Test Session||Contract Deadline* Window that is testing Aspire 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date may be the date a signed agreement is needed. It will be possible to perform enrollment and signal the agreement the exact same day employing a signature that is digital.