Branch Operation is responsible for assisting Branch Operation Officer in ensuring the smooth running of daily branch operations and a high standard of operational control.
- Mittapheap Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support to take action to follow up in case provided documents are not complete.
- Assist to maintain cooperative and productive work atmosphere, including “speak-up culture” within the branch.
- Assist Branch Operation Officer on other operational tasks.
- Administrative tasks.
- Gaining real experience in banking sector.
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to become the full time staff (based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing field.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good internal relationship building.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||ABA Bank (Branch Operation Intern)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Mittapheap Branch (1 Post)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 10, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|