Finance Support Officer to act as focal point in providing finance administration support for the whole Department as well as to execute highly professional and technical financial skills in verifying information against supporting documents, classifying, and data entry of all payment invoices into the correct chart accounts to facilitate proper transactional records, smooth and error-free payments for internal and external requester/vendors as well as minimize risks associated with it.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain document administration for whole Unit by collecting, filing and storing all payments related documents by following the Bank’s financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain sufficient office stationery and take further action to request and supply them for Finance Department.
- Prepare journal ticket and administer general expenses for the Department.
- Act as focal point to receive/collect all payment tickets prepared by internal team and submit to management team for approval.
- Receive and follow up documents from internal team to further rearrange them into folders and store them in the Bank’s stockroom.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in Accounting and Finance or relevant field
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to propose ideas for improvement.
- Excellent recording, filing, classifying, reporting skills, time management and task management skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and understanding of Bank’s software.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||ABA Bank (Finance Support Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office (02 Posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 24, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|