Micro Business Loan Officer is responsible for processing and analyzing micro business loan applications and conduct credit investigations, reports and more.
- Memot District Branch (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicits potential and existing clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the micro business loan policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Receives and screens loan applications.
- Conducts credit investigation for borrowers and their co-makers.
- Evaluates cash flow of loan applicants.
- Conducts sit visit of secure collateral.
- Ascertains the completeness of loan documents.
- Follows up delinquent clients immediately and refers to immediate supervisor.
- Recommends remedial measures for delinquent clients in accordance with the recovery policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Responsible for the attainment of his/her performance targets.
Skills and Specifications
- Refer from MFI.
- Bachelor with major in banking and finance, accounting, management and marketing or related field.
- At least one year experience in micro finance institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English proficiency.
- Good level of computer program (MS Word & Excel).
- Good understanding of business process.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||ABA Bank (Micro Business Loan Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Memot District Branch (02 Posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 24, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|