The position is to support in preparation of internal and external reports as required in Regulatory Compliance Department include correspondence with regulator and any applicable authorities.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the changes of regulations and update compliance checklist.
- Perform and re-perform risk rating on regulations according to the approved model.
- Facilitate the completion of self-attestation by line of business.
- Conduct onsite or offsite testing according to the approved work plan or ad-hoc request by management and BOD.
- Prepare monitoring and testing report.
- Monitor and update status of implementation of action plan including gaps which are identified by internal auditor, external auditor, regulator, parent company and self-assessment.
- Prepare response letter to regulator and any other applicable authorities for matters related to AML/CFT and Regulatory Compliance.
- Coordinate the preparation of report on FATCA with stakeholders.
- Prepare reports for the Board of Directors.
- Prepare any other reports according to request by management.
- Translate document if required.
- Participate in liaison with regulator to clarify on any regulations and provide advice on the development of new product and services.
- Other tasks are to be assigned by supervisor in charge.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Banking, business Law, or other related fields.
- At least 1 year experience in banking sector. Strong knowledge in banking regulation and international standards will be a plus.
- Understand the basic of financial statement and good presentation skill.
- Knowledge in FATCA and security exchange will be a plus.
- Good administration.
- Good analytical skill, logical thinking and decision making.
- Computer literate and at least good in MS-Office application.
- Good communication and written in Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||ABA Bank (Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 10, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|