Senior System Administrator is responsible for daily troubleshooting and maintenance of all bank’s servers to ensure bank’s servers serving 24/7 by using redundancy schema.
- Head Office (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, upgrade and daily maintenance of all bank’s servers installed inside the bank’s server room or outside.
- Keeping all bank’s servers serving 24/7, using redundancy schemas for all servers.
- Daily monitoring of all bank’s servers, identifying and fixing performance and security breaches, Weekly report of such monitoring with actions taken shall be sent to CTO to reviewing.
- Monitoring of the bank’s servers loading and performance and taking actions to enhance (or replace). Enhancement (or replacement) reports shall be sent to CTO monthly as proposals.
- Making backups of all servers based on schedule approved by CTO. Report of backups made shall be sent to CTO each Monday for past week.
- Monitoring and maintenance of uninterruptable power supply of server rooms of the bank. Maintaining UPS replacement schedule due to aging of UPSs. The schedule shall be reviewed annually and approved by CTO,
- Weekly testing of take over generator. Such test shall be done weekly in cooperation with administration department. The test report shall be sent to CTO.
- Monitoring of cooling system of all server rooms and ordering timely maintenance from administration department. Review of cooling system shall be done monthly. Review report shall be sent to CTO.
- Reviewing list access cards allowed entering server rooms of the bank in cooperation with security department. Review report shall be done monthly. Review report shall be sent to CTO.
- Preparing annual development action plan submitted every year not late than Dec 10 to CTO for approval for the next coming year.
- Organization of “Support team” to communicate with other IT units of the bank over their requests.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 or 3 years experience as System Administrator or in banking sector.
- Holding System Administrator Certified Associate is preferable.
- Be honest, quick learner, flexible and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to learn new technology and more self-motivation and self-study.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance or accounting.
- At least 1 year prior experience in credit department in commercial banks.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal English communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Analysis and reporting skills.
- Proficient Khmer typing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||ABA Bank (Senior System Administrator)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office (1 post)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 10, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|