HR Heart Recruitment is a fastest growing recruitment specialist, providing employment services to businesses and workers throughout the region. We specialize in all of sectors; we promote commercial driving as a viable career to men and women of all ages.
We offer all kinds of staff levels to shops, companies, organizations, hotels, restaurants, casinos and others.
Position: Accounting Manager ($1,200-$1,700)
- Develop and maintain rational financial databases.
- Perform financial audit and liaise with the external auditors.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annually determined financial management reports.
- To ensure all financial reporting & financial packages are prepared on timely basis within the determined deadlines
- Prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- To ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles & policies
- Establish, implement, and maintenance good internal control procedures.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Monitor and support taxation requirements.
- Manage account payable, account receivable, fixed asset register, general ledger and other accounting routines.
- Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Oversee and ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as directed by management.
- Proficient in English – written, reading, and writing
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Must be able to manage monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes.
- Good understanding of tax rules and regulations, as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Standards/practices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in full accounting functions; AP, AR and GL, and Financial Reporting & Budgeting in a similar position of a medium to large organization.
- Possessing Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Excel and other integrated accounting systems/ERP
- Able to work independently and also good in managing team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants may submit your updated CV (4×6 photo attached) with expected salary and Cover letter without any certificates.
Adddress: 11C, st. Sola, Sangkat Steungmeanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
Tel: 010 6 999 08
|Title||Accounting Manager ($1,200-$1,700)||Categories||Accounting/Finance|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Sep 30, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|