Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights (LICADHO) is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political human rights organization established in July 1992. With a central office and thirteen provincial offices, LICADHO aims to promote human rights and the rule of law.
LICADHO is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Administrative & Human Resource Supervisor based in Phnom Penh. The candidate will be expected to supervise proper implementation of all administrative and HR procedures, supervise the administrative staff and assist the Admin & HR managers works.
- Assist in proper recruitment procedure, e.g. draft job announcements, check CV of applicants, arrange interviews, provides documents for tests, assisting the Selection Committee or D/D Admin / HR upon request.
- Draft employment contract and letter of appointment
- Hold exit survey for staff that leaves LICADHO
- Timely announcements of public holiday and manage emergency staff during public holidays
- Maintain employee record and file all HR documents in staff files, including resume, contract, appointment letter, staff complaints, appraisals, leaves etc.
- Update staff contact list
- Ensure LICADHO has adequate medical and health insurance for all staff and handle insurance claims and issue
- Ensure all LICADHO vehicles are properly covered with insurance and handle insurance claims and issue
- Ensure full functionality of LICADHO office functions at all times (e.g. electricity, utilities, plumbing,..)
- Co-ordinates rosters for LICADHO guards, drivers, messenger, cleaners and receptionists
- Coordinates external contract management including fuel, IT, media and advertising
- Monitor the use of vehicles by staff in accordance with LICADHO policies
- Yearly performance appraisal of administrative support staff (including cleaning staff + receptionists, drivers, guards and messengers)
- Master degree in business administration or relevant field or equivalent in work experience
- At least 3-5 years-work experience working in the administration or HR office of NGOs
- Excellent knowledge of Khmer and English
- Strong computer skills (at least Word and Excel)
- Strong participatory management skills
- Strong communication skills, including report writing skills
- Good ability to record, file and archive information
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and ability to take initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, delegate and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Team leader, honest, ethical, reliable and possess a strong commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
Qualified candidate should bring their curriculum vitae with 3 references and a letter stating why they are interested in the job, in Khmer or English, to LICADHO office # 16, street 99, Boeung Trabek, Chamcar Mon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No faxes or phone calls please.
- Application deadline : 20 February 2018
- Shortlist announcement : 23 February 2018
- Interview date : 28 February 2018
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Qualified female and disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Application is free of charge
Documents will not be return
|Title||Administrative & Human Resource Supervisor||Categories||HR/Administration|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Feb 21, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|