We aim to be recognized as the Bank with international standards which is committed to providing honest, efficient and courteous customer service generating sustainable growth and upholding transparency and accountability to our stakeholders.
Towards realizing this mission, we are inviting individuals who can share this passion and make it happen. We reward performing staff and provide appropriate training that will assist them in molding a successful career path.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure and maintainable
- Work closely with other developers, designers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Contribute insights into ways to improve the processes and tools used on the Android team
- Be highly motivated and maintain a positive in a fast-moving environment
- Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
- Collaborate with your project manager and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the Android application
- Assist in estimation and assessment of feasibility of features
- Foster a collaborative spirit across multiple teams
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps like RxJava, MVP/MVVM, Kotlin, etc.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Android Development and 3 years of experience in Software Development
- Familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
- Great knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java/Kotlin for Android, Android SDK and Android Studio
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience working with testing libraries like Espresso and Junit
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying Android apps
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of code versioning using git, github and gitflow.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM) is a plus
- Experience with payments technology is a plus
សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា លោកអ្នកបានឃើញដំណឹងជ្រើសរើសបុគ្គលិកតាមរយៈគេហទំព័រ សំបុកការងារ (www.sombokjob.com).