Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: Branch Sale Manager
: Head Office
- BA or Master Degree in Management, Finance & Banking, or related filed
- Minimum 5 year experiences in banking sector
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills, positive & creative personality.
- Set challenging targets for new business and referrals of the branches to increase the sale volume. Regularly evaluate the targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and recommend what to do differently to improve performance with all branch managers
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Set new business strategy of branch expansion by seeking more potential locations to open new branches for our customers’ convenience
- Regularly, visit and spot-check branches’ sale service implementation and recommend good practices where necessary
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationships, existing customers, spotters and local market activities
- Produce weekly management reports including the sales, performance tracker and pipeline report as well as other ad hoc reports to the Head of Branch Sales & Service Quality
- Work closely with branch managers and concerning departments to seek for existing services and products features’ development and renovation
- Work closely with branch managers and concerning departments to keep a close eye on the local competitors – what they do and how they perform. Plan to gain market share
- Keep up-to-date with the Bank product suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge
- Continually seek to learn about new products and services being offered and take the lead in providing presentations to staff and training peers in all branch networks
- Act as a key advocate of the Bank to existing and potential customers
- Take the time to visit and get to know target customers and their personal financial circumstances – particularly when they are new to the Bank. Make sure all the branches do the same whenever they meet with a customer
- Actively look to build our customer base by identifying potential businesses that would benefit from the portfolio of banking products and services offered
- Provide regular training concerning our up-to-date products and services to all branches
- Ensure all branches’ staffs are provided with adequate training and supervision to allow them to perform their duties in an effective manner
- Build and lead branches’ network in which every member is proud to be part Bank, passionate about customers and eager to make the branches succeed
- Provide leadership and direction to the branches. Empower branch managers to achieve to their best capability by developing and maintaining an open, honest and satisfying team work environment
- Ensure sharing of “best practices” ideas with branch networks
- Identify potential process/service enhancements, escalate as appropriate and document suggestions
- Complete other compulsory tasks as assigned by top management
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank’s Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank such as have good behavior, avoid abusing or taking advantage of the bank customers or bank properties for personal benefits etc. Take immediate action to stop and report to superior, senior management and Internal Control of any violations or other misconduct
- May perform duties as assigned.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Title||Branch Sale Manager||Categories||Marketing/Sales|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Feb 28, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|