Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: Branch Service Quality Manager
: Head Office
- BA or Master Degree in Management, Finance & Banking, or related filed
- Minimum 5 year experiences in banking sector
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills, positive & creative personality.
- Work closely with branch managers and concerning departments to achieve service quality objectives by contributing customer experience information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality, and customer experience standards, resolving problems, identifying customer experience trends, determining products, services and system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensure all branches to manage and reduce waiting /servicing times for customers effectively
- Ensure all branch networks communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, business letter, face to face and other communication methods
- Develop up-to-date customer experience procedures, policies and standards
- Determine customer experience requirements by maintaining contact with customers, visiting operational environments, conducting surveys. forming focus groups, benchmarking best practices, analyzing information and applications and report to Head, Branch Sales & Services and Channels & Distribution Division
- Improve service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results, implementing changes
- Achieve referral targets by pro-actively probing for customer needs and actively referring sales opportunities to the Branches and Head Office
- Set challenging referral targets for branches with the superior and coming up with strategies to achieve these targets
- Keep oneself and branches up-to-date with banks’ product ranges to maintain superior product knowledge
- Ensure all branches provide superior customer experiences to our valuable customers
- Ensure all branches provide outstanding and consistent advice and service that will make our customers come back by using recommended five service manners at all times: o Always smile and greet customer o Use eye contact o Greet and address customer properly o Thank the customer and ask if I can serve more o Always apologize if a customer is not happy
- Pro-actively work closely with branch networks and concerning departments to identify and address areas of customer dissatisfaction, following up and resolving any customer complaints within the discretion or refer appropriately. Accept customer complaints as an opportunity to learn, and take responsibility for their resolution
- Build and lead all branches in which every member is proud to be part of the Bank, passionate about customers and eager to make the Bank succeed
- Provide leadership and direction to the branches and empower to achieve their best capability by developing and maintaining an open, honest and satisfying team environment
- Take time to coach identified poor performing branches of customer experiences. Give honest and direct feedback on what is going well and where improvement is possible. Schedule and implement development and training plans for identified branches
- Build a strong relationship with all branch managers and head of departments in Head Office
- Ensure sharing of “best practices” ideas – share with the branches what works best in meeting our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectation
- Provide regular refresher training courses of customer service excellence to all branches
- May perform tasks as assigned.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Title||Branch Service Quality Manager||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jan 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|