- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Economics
- Experiences in Credit or Loan is plus
- Good in typing and excel
- Good in English
- Good communication and presenting skill.
- Creating leading and implementation of Collateral Operation Manual
- Organize planning, leading, monitoring and evaluating of collateral management
- Examine of policy and provide new idea and recommendation to supervisor
- Monitoring and examining the change of mortgage collateral value of all branches of Canadia Bank and draft if for fundament of evaluation
- Controlling and evaluating all kinds of collateral to secure loan
- Controlling and checking all kinds of collateral sent from all branches to verify or re-correct the collateral value and propose to supervisor
- Control and examine the market risk and loan amount compare to collateral value to find the solution
- Monitoring and controlling all kinds of collateral and follow up the change of collateral quality and reporting to supervisor to find the solution
- Keep update the current market price.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Collateral Monitoring Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|