- University Degree in Banking and Finance, Law, Business Administration or other equivalent
- 2 years of experiences in Banking Operation industry
- Having experiences in audit, compliance and legal is highly desired
- Sound knowledge of CDD process for AML/CFT
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Able to travel to province for fieldwork at branch.
- Assist Manager to effectively control and manage to all alert cases in regarding to customer performance on remittance and sanction screening in AML system
- Maintain relationship with the correspondence/RMA banks including but not limited to responding to their new request for KYC/AML questionnaire, conduct annually review and KYC update, finalize document and information obtaining in regard to RMA establishment before further submit to Head of compliance as well as investigate case and respond to their KYC question
- Provide compliance legal advice to relevant stakeholder as upon request
- Assist Manager to develop and consolidate summary report
- Attend internal and external training/meeting as per assigned by Head of Compliance and Chief Risk Officer
- Perform other assignment as assigned by Head of Compliance and Chief Risk Officer
- Perform other task as per assigned by Compliance Operation Manager, Head of Compliance.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Compliance Operation Supervisor)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|