- University Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in auditing or accounting in financial institution is highly desired but not a must
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Able to work in province as required
- Willing and receptive to directions.
- Performs financial, operational and credit audits in accordance with the internal audit programs and procedures
- Update audit programs and audit check lists
- Document the findings/issues, draft the recommendations, and submits to Senior Auditor and Audit Supervisor for review
- Maintain confidentiality of bank and customer affairs in accordance with standards of professional conduct of auditors
- Performs related work as assigned by Seniors, Supervisors and Managers.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Internal Auditor)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|