- Bachelor of Business Administration preferable in Banking and Finance or relate field
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking or MFI Sector
- Good spoken/written English
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication.
- Check all credit (loan) files
- Perform site visit customer’s businesses to ensure existing of the physical business, and reasonableness of incomes
- Perform site visit customer’s Collateral to verify collateral’s prices, ownership, and location
- Delinquency and NPL Review
- Monthly review account opening, accounts closure, bank slip transactions (deposit, withdrawal and transfer slip)
- Conduct monthly surprise cash count at branch’s vault at least once a month
- BQC will conduct Customer Due Diligence and Enhance Due Diligence ( CDD & EDD) on suspicious upon request from HQ Compliance
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Senior Business Quality Control Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|