- University graduate with degree in Accounting/ Finance / Banking / Business Management
- Knowledge and understand of digital banking and technology trend
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills, Chinese is a plus
- Timeliness, accuracy with the ability to prioritize work Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in particular, Microsoft Word and Excel, VBA is plus.
- Be responsible for the online and mobile banking project deployment and maintenance
- Work closely with IT support team and relevant stakeholders for fixing issues, UAT and deployment of new features of online and mobile channels
- Gather feedback by frontline and customers, analyst and make recommendation for improvement of the channels
- Provide superior customer support to all stakeholders including external customers
- Provide regular training on updates/changes of online and mobile banking to frontline and stakeholders to strengthen user knowledge
- Be responsible for daily, monthly or ad-hoc reports of online and mobile channels and recommend for better performance.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Senior Online Banking Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|