- Bachelor’s degree in major of marketing, business administration or equivalent in related field
- Good command of English
- High attention to detail
- At least 1 or 2 years working experiences in trade sale or operation
- Be able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Offices.
- Collect SWIFT messages, and file into respective transaction file for further action / response
- Draft LC, BG, SWIFT messages, etc.
- Process issuing of LC, BG, etc.
- Check import LC documents for compliance to LC terms and conditions
- Prepare import LC document Acknowledgement, Payment Advice and Bills of Exchange, etc.
- Prepare Trust Loan application
- Prepare reimbursement schedule in due time
- Process LC advising
- Process Documentary Collection (Prepare Covering Schedule, Debit Advice, Proceed Credit Advice, etc.)
- Collect related fees income from trade transaction
- Perform other tasks in relation to trade transaction
- Deliver satisfactory customer services to trade customers
- Coordinate with internal departments / branches on processing of trade transactions
- Respond to inquiries on trade products from trade customers, internal departments and branches
- Maintain proper document filing
- Record and maintain customer profile
- Prepare and maintain routine reports in relation to trade transactions
- Maintain through product knowledge of trade and other bank products
- Maintain through knowledge of Trade Operation Policy and Procedures, and applicable compliance requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant ICC rules and publications
- Cross-sell bank products
- Perform other tasks at the assignment of Head, Trade Operation.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Senior Trade Operation Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|