• Perform day-to-day operation management of steel manufacturing facilities.
• Collaborate with sales and other departments in coordinating and monitoring all dispatch scheduling and activities to ensure customer needs are being met in an efficient manner.
• Maintain the highest quality and safety standards in all areas of production from manufacturing to delivery.
• Maintain adequate level of supplies of materials and admixtures to meet the production requirements with accurate and up-to-date inventory records and reports.
• Ensure all machinery and equipment are at all times in safe and efficient operating conditions by providing regular maintenance.
• Ensure that all company and statutory safety and environmental regulations and policies are at all times adhered to.
• Ensure on-time delivery, productivity, and plant up time, all with slight to no lost loads and customer complaints.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least 5 years of experience in GI steel plant or production management
• At least 3 years of managerial experience
• Greenfield start-up experience is an advantage.
• Experience with production process, especially in GI.
• In-depth knowledge of production process, equipment, and programming functions of steel manufacturing system
• Advanced knowledge in QC/QA of steel industry
• Knowledge of market research and analysis
• Knowledge of project management and risk management
• Knowledge of financial planning
• Knowledge of SAP ERP (PP, MM, FSCM, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated ability to lead the development of QC/QA standards and manual and its implementation
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a highly demanding and fast paced business environment
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally with vendors and customers, and managers and employees at all level
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work under pressureWhat we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and other benefits including free meals, seniority payment, performance bonuses, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities.
|Title||Chip Mong Group (Manager, Production – Galvanized Steel Pipe)||Categories||Others|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 28, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|