- Monitor and control individual sales to achieve yearly target assigned by supervisor
- Provide good quality of products and services to customers through communication with all parties
- Partner with other departments (Quality Control, Production Operations, Transportation, Dispatch, etc.) to ensure every account receives the appropriate level of customer service as well as discuss new ideas and product segmentation plans.
- Complete credit proposal form with relevant documents and recommendations to ensure that debts are monitors and collected following credit terms.
- Understand the market trends by collecting all market information and suggestion to improve sales
- Working with supervisor to ensure understanding the same direction
- Report all unsafe conditions or behaviors on the job or yard. Take appropriate action to stop unsafe behavior.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales and/or Marketing, or a related area.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of customer relationship management
- Knowledge of market research
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, written communication, and report-writing skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your job application, please go to<a href=”https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4387&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply” target=”_blank”><strong>https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4387&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply</strong></a>
- Name: Chansavat Hak
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 067 222 949/086 652 652
- Website: https://chipmongindustries.com/
- Address: #106, Mao Tse Tung Blvd., Sangkat Toul Tumpong II, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, double pay bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
|Title||Chip Mong Industries Co., Ltd Sales Executive (Pipe)||Categories||Marketing/Sales|
|Location||Kampong Som, Kampong Speu, Kampot, Svay Rieng||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 23, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|