– Identify and analyses business transactions.
– Record and post entries into accounting system.
– Maintain transaction with supporting documents.
– Perform reconciliation of supplies and customer accounts.
– Prepare payment and verify documents.
– Perform physical asset and Inventory count.
– Control fixed asset and reconcile properly.
– Other task assign by manager.
– At least 3 years of accounting experience.
– University graduate with major in Accounting or Finance.
– Knowledge related to tax, ERP software, QuickBooks, etc.
– Project and task management skills.
– Good communication both in Khmer & English.
– Be able to adapt in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Yearly Salary Increment
– Training and Development
– Meal Allowance
– Travel Allowance
– Attendant Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants having confidence on work performance and who meet the above criteria should submit applications or resume by mentioning which sources you have seen this job announcement posted including expected salary with a current photo and a cover letter to Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact No. 097 223 6777/ 086 842 248).
|Title||ChungKang Steel Structure (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd (Accounting Supervisor)||Categories||Accounting/Finance|
|Salary||$550 Up||Closing Date||Jun 4, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|