– Make sure that everything from raw materials to finished products meets quality specified in the requirement documentation.
– Make sure that the quality procedures or checking are documented.
– Checking and monitoring product quality of all production process for each station within the standard requirement.
– Make sure that the products are following the shop drawing.
– Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
– Noted and report all problem (statistical quality data) links to quality to supervisor, sometime need to stop production for a while to avoid the serious problem.
– Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive action.
– Other tasks as per required by superiors.
– Bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineer of degree of Technician/Mechanical.
– At least 2 years’ experience or related fields.
– Age from 20 to 30 year old.
– Good in problem solving.
– High Commitment.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Good English communication
– Be able to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
*** Interested applicants having confidence on work performance and who meet the above criteria should submit applications or resume by mentioning which sources you have seen this job announcement posted including expected salary with a current photo and a cover letter.
-Contact No. 097 223 6777/ 086 842 248
|Title||ChungKang Steel Structure (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd (QC Engineer)||Categories||Architecture/Engineering|
|Salary||$300 Up||Closing Date||Jun 4, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|