Ensure that all sold project are meet the standard safety.
Scope of work have qualify, Schedule and on budget.
Coordination work progress with Main contractor / Consultant / Client
– Follow up with site engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning
– Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural, conducting regular job site inspections, assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight possible risk on project.
– To undertake survey
– To Control site materials and organize facilities
– Other tasks assigned by Head or Supervisor.
– Fresh graduate the Bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineer.
– Good comment in English Listening, Speaking and Writing.
– At least 2-year-experience of related field.
– Knowledge with design programs, Auto CAD…etc.
– Knowledge with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and E-mail.
– Salary is negotiable through the work quality and experience.
– Good in Problem Solving.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Work under pressure.
– Yearly Salary Increment
– Training and Development
– Meal Allowance
– Transportation Allowance
– Attendant Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants having confidence on work performance and who meet the above criteria should submit applications or resume by mentioning which sources you have seen this job announcement posted including expected salary with a current photo and a cover letter to Email: email@example.com (Contact No. 097 223 6777 / 086 842 248)
|Title||ChungKang Steel Structure (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd (Site Engineer)||Categories||Architecture/Engineering|
|Salary||$250 Up||Closing Date||Jun 4, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|