Here at ABA Bank, we’re always looking for talented, passionate and ambitious candidates to join our growing team. We encourage you to submit your application at any time, even if your desired position is not listed in our current job openings. If we think that your qualifications and experience match with what we are looking for, we will be contacting you immediately. If you’re interested, please submit your CV with your most recent photo and cover letter.
Collateral Management Officer
Posted:01/08/2019 -Closing Date:30/08/2019
This position will be responsible for recording properties that are proposed as the collateral for the bank, conduct land market survey and property inspection.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To record the properties proposed as collateral for the loan.
- Send the values of the proposed collateral to branches.
- Conduct side inspection of the proposed collateral whenever required.
- Conduct land market survey across all provinces and update properties information.
- To give indicative value of the proposed collateral across all the provinces.
- Make communication/discussion with all branches about the difference market value between branch and collateral unit.
- To support other assigned tasks of required by direct line manager.
- Check Indicative value with external valuer.
- Confirm and identify the correct proposed collateral for the bank.
- Coordinate with Recovery and Lending team if any.
Skills and Specifications
- Should know land market price in most of the town of provinces in Cambodia.
- Should have experience in property inspection and land market survey.
- Able to use at least three valuation methods.
- Able to make communication with all branches.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||Collateral Management Officer||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|