Job Detail Expired Date: 31-Jan-2018
||: Credit Officer
||: Full Time
|Number of Positions
To sell solidarity credit (SC) and individual credit (IC) products to clients in targeted areas to achieve quality disbursement plans.
- Prepares annual loan disbursement plan to ensure it complies with the guideline and market situation
- Conducts promotion along with consultation, and provides BO loan service to clients at the target areas by ensuring portfolio plan which is achieved in a good quality
- Builds and maintains relationship with clients and local authorities to ensure the local people with high retention rate and good relationship
- Collects daily loan repayment both interest and principal with clients to ensure that payment is collected on time
- Conducts and follows up client visit program to ensure that client loan disbursement is used in the right purpose and the loan late is solved timely
- Conducts filling document and cash clearance to ensure that the daily transaction complies with credit, treasury, and internal control policy and procedure.
- Associate degrees major in Finance and Banking, Economic, Business, Management, or equivalence
- At least 1 year experienced in financial industry related to promotion, sale, and customer relationship
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office, internet, email)
- Good communication skills, honesty, friendliness, and positive attitude.
- Be able to consult and facilitate with pleasure to customer
- Be flexible to work under pressure, and at rural areas.
Apply for this job
|Click here to apply
|For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
||+855 (0) 12 635 150
||+855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123
សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា លោកអ្នកបានឃើញដំណឹងជ្រើសរើសបុគ្គលិកតាមរយៈគេហទំព័រ សំបុកការងារ (www.sombokjob.com).