Oknha Mong Port Co., Ltd. is an international joint venture companies between a foreign and local shareholder. With more than 300 employees, the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized leads in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of:
|Position Hiring Location Closing Date
Head of HR/Admin 01 Sihanouk 21-Jun-18
We are looking for a Head of HR/Admin to join and lead our Human Resources department.
He/She has responsibilities in overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Host internal recruitment and selection process
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Monitor all administrative affairs activities and cost control
- Other tasks will be assigned by top management from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and other HRIS)
- Previous experience related to Port Business is an advantage
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- Master degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- High performing organization and culture.
- Long-term strategy of an international company.
- Social responsibility
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St.598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, PP.
Sihanouk Ville Address: Reththy 1 village, Keo Phos commune, Steung Hav district, Preah Sihanouk.
Contact No : (855) 23 986 438, Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
|Title||Head of HR/Admin||Categories||HR/Administration|
|Location||Keo Posh, Preah Sihanouk||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|