Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: Head of Provincial South Region
: Head Office
- BA or Master Degree in Management, Finance & Banking, or related filed
- Minimum 5 year experiences in branch management in banking sector
- Strong sale and services management skill
- Effectively manage and develop supervised human resources
- Able to deliver key initiatives/ projects within timeline pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills, positive & creative personality
- Able to travel to provinces as bank required.
- Performs supervisory duties for all branches under region to be efficiency on Sale, Services Quality and Resources while overall managing by Head of Branch Management Division
- Work closely with branches in his/her responsible region to set challenging targets for new business and referral of the branches to increase sale volume in the bank target segment. Regularly monitor performance against the targets and when results fall short of target, understand why and recommend action points to improve performance with respective branch managers
- Manage performance evaluation for all branches under region and monitor for daily, weekly and monthly sale report to ensure the targets are met
- Responsible for attaining established region and bank goals through active participation in sales management and service quality assurance, visit and spot check branches’ sale service implementation and recommend for improvement where necessary
- Participate in community affairs to increase the bank visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities and other competitors on a regular basis and explore ways and means to uplift the level of service and position the bank among the best service providers in the market
- Work closely with branch managers under region and concerning departments to seek for existing services and product features’ development, renovation or marketing campaign
- Maintains organization staffs to ensure the potential resources are identified, motivated and retained
- Actively conduct training and coaching to staff and management within responsible region by him/herself or coordination with Learning & Development Department
- Propose and initiate on rewards program/competition of branch’s sale and service or marketing campaign to increase sale and branding
- Conduct customer satisfaction / expectation, mystery shopping surveys, and report the findings and critical points to Head of Branch Management Division
- Make regular checks of bank’s branch/premise (i.e. branch and ATM visits) in order to monitor service quality standards are being maintained properly (cleanliness, tidiness, staff appearance, ATM booths etc.) “Following branch look and feel guideline”
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Branch Management Division.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Title||Head of Provincial South Region||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jan 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|