Mong Reththy Investment Cambodia Oil Palm Co., Ltd. is an international joint venture companies between a foreign and local shareholder. With more than 800 employees, the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized leads in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of:
- To develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- To contributing information, analysis, recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction.
- To establishing human resources objectives, line organizational objectives.
- To providing human resources advice, counsel, decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of Core Value and corporate culture.
- To implement HR guidelines, policies and procedures and manage human potential of operations in compliance with corporate standards and business issues.
- To create strategy to support growth and business needs and initiate change and act as an expert and facilitator.
- To identify and evolve HRD strategies in consonance with overall business strategy.
- To monitor employees’ integration, training, KPI and performance appraisal review system.
- To facilitate the development of various organizational teams and their working relationship with other teams and individuals.
- To try and relate people and work so that the organization objectives are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- To diagnose problems and to determine appropriate solution particularly in the human resources areas.
- To co-ordinate and support services for the delivery of HRD programs and services.
- To evaluate the impact of an HRD intervention or to conduct research so as to identify, develop or test how HRD in general has improved the performance.
- Have at least bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and or related fields.
- Have at least 10 years of experience including 5 years at management level.
- Build individual and team development plans
- Well versed with Cambodia Labor Laws
- Be strong in communication skills, results-oriented, strategic thinker, planner & Team Player
- Use to work under pressure and reach objectives.
- Have advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Be able to stay and work in rural area.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Phone allowance
- Food allowance
- Health Care and Accident Insurance
- Bonus (Base on company performance)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- High performing organization and culture
- Long-term strategy of an international company
- Social responsibility
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St.598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, PP.
Sihanouk Ville Address: Anlong Krapeu Village, Cheung Kor Commune, Prey Nop District, Preah Sihanouk.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Title||HR Associate Director||Categories||HR/Administration|
|Location||Preah Sinouk||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|