Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: HR Officer
: Head Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in HR position, preferably working as support personnel in the HR Business Partner department
- Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human resources disciplines
- Be proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Provide ongoing consulting and support to employees on people and HR related issues including employee relations issues, policy interpretation, talent management and development, and performance and compensation
- Being available and proactive in addressing people related issues in the Bank by maintaining close corporate relationship with employees
- Support to conduct on-going supply and demand analysis for business partner on current and future state of staffing and skill needs
- Works closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Assist to create a pool of suitable candidates for future employment on data base i.e. fast-track career program to meet employment demands of the business
- Assist to ensure of the effective communication and implementation of Balance Scorecard Performance Management System in the Bank
- Assist to identify the top performer and implement appropriate action plan to further enhance their performance and career in the Bank
- Assist to identify the non-performer and assist management to develop personal development plans and monitor their progress on monthly basis
- Assist to monitor and follow up all related to HR related issues and process
- Support the process of all allowances and staff loan from branches and ensure the processes are smoothly implemented
- Prepare monthly report of allowances and staff loan and update to all relevant parties
- Track attendance record and update to all relevant parties
- Other ad-hoc activities requested by Line Manager.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit:
- During probation:
– Competitive salary and benefits offered
– Medical treatment support
– Life Insurance(also permanent disability)
- After completing the probation, employees are entitled to additional benefits as below:
– Flexi working hours
– Uniform (Female Staffs)
– Seasonal bonus / allowances
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (Housing loan, Personal & Vehicle Loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic Program)
– Study support for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Special discounts for Canadia group projects/products
– On-going training for career advancement
– Other attractive benefits … etc.
– Terms & conditions applied
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Location||Head Office – Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 31, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|