Mong Reththy Investment Cambodia Oil Palm Co., Ltd. is an international joint venture companies between a foreign and local shareholder. With more than 800 employees, the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized leads in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of:
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Manage the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, website advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting and selection of CV’s, attending interviews and selecting candidates
- To Conduct the Orientation Program for new hire and concern such HR systems, insurance, medical care, OT process and procedure etc.
- Check and verified for Payroll of worker
- Responsible Annual Performance Evaluation.
- Support the development and implementation of HRIS.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure data integrity & compliance.
- Support the transition of HR strategy and policies into practical.
- Research, analyze, synthesize and present data and reports as assigned.
- Other tasks assign by Manager.
- Bachelor in HR or relevant fields.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in human resources (Payroll, Recruitment, HRIS, Policy).
- Computer skill including Excel, Word, internet & email, SAP System or other HR Software…
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Confidence and self control.
- Problem solving and initiative.
- Communication with clarity.
- Innovation, creativity and conceptual strategic thinking.
- Strong commitment and positive attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Be able to stay and work in a rural area.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Phone allowance
- Food allowance
- Health Care and Accident Insurance
- Bonus (Base on company performance)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- High performing organization and culture
- Long-term strategy of an international company
- Social responsibility
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St.598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, PP.
Sihanouk Ville Address: Anlong Krapeu Village, Cheung Kor Commune, Prey Nop District, Preah Sihanouk.
Contact No : (855) 15 667 628, Email : email@example.com
|Location||Preah Sihanouk||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jun 10, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|