Here at ABA Bank, we’re always looking for talented, passionate and ambitious candidates to join our growing team. We encourage you to submit your application at any time, even if your desired position is not listed in our current job openings. If we think that your qualifications and experience match with what we are looking for, we will be contacting you immediately. If you’re interested, please submit your CV with your most recent photo and cover letter.
Posted:26/09/2019 -Closing Date:25/10/2019
To develop ABA Bank’s iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. This position is also to manage the application coding and UI creation based on design team specifications, and work closely with other developers, designers and product owners.
The position purpose is also to build framework to create innovative and scalable solutions and shape the path forward the future needs evolve through implementation the mobile application discovery.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain ABA Bank’s iOS projects.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new feature Fix existing bugs.
- Ensure the performance, quality of the application.Write very high quality, efficient and testable software from given requirement.
- Doing code review.
- Prepare project technical document.
- Do R&D on any new / popular (iOS platform related) technologies and tools.
- Research on new technologies and tools which can be beneficial to ABA projects.
Skill and Specification
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiar with Restful APIs.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.Familiar with continuous integration.Knowledge of Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of architectures MVVM or VIPER.
- Solid understanding of the full iOS mobile development life cycle.
- Have experience working with Git, Git Flow and other tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkin, code review, etc.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm with mobile technologies and curiosity to learn new things.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Location||Head Office, Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||N/A||Closing Date||Oct 25, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|