Here at ABA Bank, we’re always looking for talented, passionate and ambitious candidates to join our growing team. We encourage you to submit your application at any time, even if your desired position is not listed in our current job openings. If we think that your qualifications and experience match with what we are looking for, we will be contacting you immediately. If you’re interested, please submit your CV with your most recent photo and cover letter.
IT Financial Application Support Officer
Posted:31/07/2019 -Closing Date:30/08/2019
This IT Financial Application Support Officer is responsible for monitoring daily transactions, providing support to end user on all problematic or unusual transactions in core banking and other financial system, running end of day (EOD), end of month (EOM) and end of year (EOY) to close banking operation transaction in core banking system, security user maintenance, testing neither new requirement nor bugs.
- Head office, Phnom Penh (4 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for supporting daily core banking operation and financial applications for end users in branches and departments.
- Administrate on creating new, transferring and closing users.
- Simulate issue in test environment to find out the root cause, then update to Manager.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor or Manager.
- Responsible for closing End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM), and End of Year (EOY), if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule.
- Have to solve problem on day once there is an emergency issue during closing EOD.
- Ensure the security of the bank information systems and reports.
- Regularly update daily and monthly report, then submit to Manager provide sub-tasks.
- Provide sub-tasks
Skills and Specifications
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in field of Computer Science or Management Information System.
- At least one year experience in daily operation support in micro finance or banking sector.
- Have some knowledge of Financial/Accounting principle, Banking business operation, PL/SQL programming, ATM Features and components.
- Have experience with Core Banking system, Remittance system (Swift, IME, MoneyGram, Fast), Complaint system (Coral, Temenus), NBC system.
- It is plus Well coordination and collaboration work as team.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation, Good integrity, positive attitude and helpful.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Offices.
- Good speaking and writing skills both in English and Khmer.
- Able to work at normal, evening or night time.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via application below.
|Title||IT Financial Application Support Officer||Categories||IT/Design/Telecom|
|Location||Head office, Phnom Penh (4 posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|