The Direct Shop Sale Manager is under the supervision of the General Manager of Commercial department, and responsible for motorcycles sales, spare parts sales, marketing, and services of the company products at each direct shops.
** Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for 3S sales including motorcycles, spare parts, and service of the company.
– Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
– Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
– Responsible for Marketing and Sale Plan development.
– Manage all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
– Responsible for overseeing market research activities to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
– Analysis of customer research, current market conditions information.
– Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
– Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
– Determine and manage the marketing budget.
– Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
– Liaison with media and advertising agencies.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
– Minimum of three years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
– At less Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Age 30-40
– High level of discretion and business ethics.
– Ability to maintain confidential information.
– Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
– Ability to build and maintain trust with staff and managers.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience using MS Office 2010, preferred.
** Key Competencies:
– Good written, verbal communication, reading skills in English
– Organization and planning skills
– Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
– Stress tolerance
– Displays critical/creative thinking
– Strives for continuous improvement
– Timely response to requests for information, service, and assistance
– Demonstrates a positive and productive attitude
– Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
– Treats people with respect
– Takes responsibility for own actions
– Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
– Uses resources effectively and efficiently
– Anticipates and plans accordingly
Please submit your application with detailed CV by June 25, 2018.
Attention: Division of HR/General Affairs No. 35 D E F, Street Tchecoslovaquie (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
or e-mail: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Title||KONG NUON GROUP (DIRECT SHOP SALES MANAGER)||Categories||Marketing/Sales|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Negotiable||Closing Date||Jun 3, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|