Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: POS Sales Supervisor
: Head Office
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or other closely related field required. MBA or Masters in Marketing a plus
- 2+ years of card business and/or retail banking experience
- Thorough understanding of banking regulations and products
- Expert ability to extract insights from qualitative & quantitative research and data analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively and manage the details of project execution. Ability to work confidently with people in various departments and all-levels of experience, including senior leadership
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products and other custom applications and systems
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be self-motivated with strong attention to detail and accountability
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and good judgment in decision-making
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and support a diverse project team.
- Defines and executes product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Works with line stakeholders to identify key needs, performs gap analysis, assesses potential capabilities, and determines market opportunity resulting in a roadmap of banking products and digital originations
- Leads research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights and experimentation to inform decisions and product improvements
- Tracks product and features use and works with sales manager to analyze and understand implications for product enhancement
- Ensures the project team meets or exceeds goals for strategic initiatives that help drive sales, performance and customer satisfaction
- Develops and implements department business plan, working with partners (e.g. marketing, communications, business units, branches, etc) in order to execute
- Understands regulatory and compliance influences, partnering closely with Risk, Fraud, and Compliance to proactively mitigate client and corporate risk
- Presents product vision/proposal and analytical findings to executive management and other leadership teams in clear, concise manner
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Title||POS Sales Supervisor||Categories||Marketing/Sales|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|