Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position : Application Quality Assurance (4 Posts)
Location : Head Office
▪ Responsible for testing the modules and component parts of the application to ensure that it
▪ Handle the tasks of gathering technical and functional specifications of the application to provide effective support in testing procedures.
▪ Assigned responsibilities of identifying unexpected issues after the integration of new modules in the application.
▪ Develop, test and implement new/existed software programs.
▪ Perform the tasks of supporting development team in conducting destructive and performance testing of systems.
▪ Handle responsibilities of developing test cases for business surveillance models as well as perform management of defect tracking process.
▪ Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
▪ Strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
▪ Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
▪ Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
▪ 1+ years’ experiences related to software development (PHP, Java, Net, C#, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.).
▪ Experience working at software company or MFI or Banking.
▪ Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
▪ Experience with databases (oracle, SQL server, MySQL…).
▪ Familiarity with QA integration or Agile development methodologies.
▪ Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
▪ Demonstrable experience in Testing application.
▪ Honesty, good interpersonal skills, High motivation and creativity.
▪ Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.
|Title||Prince Bank (Application Quality Assurance)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office (04 Posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|