Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position : Front-end Developer/Coder (4 Posts)
Location : Head Office
▪ Develop, test and implement new/existed software programs.
▪ Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
▪ Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces.
▪ Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and
▪ Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
▪ Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
▪ Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
▪ Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
▪ Resolve complex technical design issues.
▪ Development of technical specifications and plans.
▪ Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
▪ Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
▪ Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
▪ Strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
▪ Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
▪ Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
▪ 3+ years’ experiences related to software development (Java spring framework, Net, C#, Oracle DB, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
▪ Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
▪ Experience with databases (oracle, SQL server, MySQL…).
▪ Comprehensive knowledge of debugging performance benchmarking and communication TCP/lPbased protocols.
▪ Ability to learn new languages, Technologies and work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing
▪ Demonstrable experience in Java, PHP, C#, SOAP Web service and Web development application.
▪ Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview
|Title||Prince Bank (Front-end Developer/Coder)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office (04 Posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|