Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position : UI/UX Designer (3 Posts)
Location : Head Office
▪ Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
▪ Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
▪ Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
▪ Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
▪ Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
▪ Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketch, In vision and tables).
▪ Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
▪ Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
▪ Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
▪ Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
▪ Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
▪ Strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
▪ Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
▪ Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
▪ 2+ years experiences in design mobile application and web application.
▪ Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
▪ Experience working at software company or MFI or Banking.
▪ Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision).
▪ Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
▪ Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
▪ Honesty, good interpersonal skills, High motivation and creativity.
▪ Good time-management skills.
▪ Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.
|Title||Prince Bank (UI/UX Designer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office (03 Posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|