Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: Product Development Manager
: Head Office
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Banking/Finance or Business Administration or Financial related fields
- 3 years experiences in development of products related in financing industry
- Very good knowledge on the banking market and regulation
- Fluency in English both written and speaking
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and team work
- Self motivated and committed with ability to work under pressure.
- Recommends the nature and scope of current and future product lines of the bank by reviewing product specifications, features and requirements
- appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Determines customers needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information for new product and services development
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing current product and service of the bank and assesses market competition by comparing the bank’s product and services to competitors
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposes bank’s product requirements and product development programs including marketing campaign
- Provide continuously product training and briefing to sale people to ensure the product features and requirements are well communicated
- Provides updated information and market analysis for management after new product launched and recommended for both short-term and long-term to grow the product sale
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Perform other duties assigned by Managements.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Title||Product Development Manager||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Feb 28, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|