Mong Reththy Investment Cambodia Oil Palm Co., Ltd. is an international joint venture companies between a foreign and local shareholder. With more than 800 employees, the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized leads in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of:
- Responsible for managing, controlling and maintaining palm products (CPO & PK) inventory and storage in meeting commercial and customer’s quality standards prior for sales.
- To work closely and independently with external group departments including estate managers, Contractors, Consultants and government authorities, Contracts Consultants and contractors management capabilities as well as familiar with governmental requirement and processes.
- Responsible for all aspects of palm oil mill operation including processing, management planning, controlling, production and trouble-shooting (minor) of machinery and inventory control in order to ensure smooth running of operations and optimal functioning with high productivity of mill.
- To provide and support strong management role and formulate strategies to achieve operational and budgeted KPIs, Objectives, efficiencies and quality in line with corporate business plans of the company.
- Assume a leadership role in coaching, training, educating and guiding the subordinates and workers, and co-ordination with inter-departments, especially QC/Laboratory & Engineering regards to the mill operational related activities.
- To ensure day to day operations in compliance with statutory requirements and company standard policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that controls on Palm Products (CPO & Kernel) Losses and Quality System are implemented and that any Quality and Losses problems detected are promptly analyzed and solved in a timely manner.
- To promote and ensure mill Operations in compliance with OSHE and RSPO adherence all the time.
- Advice, assist and co-ordinate with superior in the preparation of annual capital & operational budgets, effective operation controls and improvement plans for the mill.
- Plan, monitor, oversea, and control the mill operation expense strictly in the line budget cost. Superior approval to be sought for unbudgeted expenses prior to implementation and ratification.
- Generate and report timely the necessary performance monitoring reports and updates to immediate superior and Top Management, and informed on Mill operation progress and development where necessary.
- To review and recommend improvement plans and programs as necessary to achieve, maintain and/or improve standards of quality & losses of manufacturing of palm products. Ensure open communication between team and feedback to superior to improve processing and production work system minimum at visual performance measurement approaches.
· Bachelor Degree of Food Science and Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years experiences in Manufacturing or Sugar/Crushing Mill factory is more advantage.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Good command in English and Khmer for both written and spoken.
- Computer Skill.
- Strong in interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership
- High Commitment on Work
- Acceptable to work at oversea fulltime, Cambodia.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- High performing organization and culture
- Long-term strategy of an international company
- Social responsibility
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St.598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, PP.
Sihanouk Ville Address: Anlong Krapeu Village, Cheung Kor Commune, Prey Nop District, Preah Sihanouk.
Contact No : (855) 15 667 628, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Preah Sihanouk||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Apr 30, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|