• Business Analyst team in core and non-core system support, issue investigation, resolution or escalation to technical team.
• Conduct requirement gathering, analysis, and solution exploration.
• Work closely with technical/architecture lead in ensuring timely delivery according to plan and delivering high quality solution with proper documentation.
• Provide IT work breakdown structure and progress update to project manager/lead on IT delivery.
• Coordinate and assist business function in UAT and business verification.
• Work with MI & BI team to ensure all MIS/business statistic reporting are designed and delivered correct according to business function’s need and requirement.
• Observe international and company standards change management process e.g. change tracking, change documentation, agile delivery.
• Data analysis and SQL query for report and data.
• Perform internal QA and coordinate UAT and sign-off.
• Coordinate internal and regional deployment.
Vendor Technical Management
• Understand technical design and implementation of vendor’s solution.
• Managed and maintain vendor technical documentations provided to PCLA
• Responsible as first line support for issue and technical issue escalation to vendor for support.
• Bridge between business user and vendor’s Business Analyst/Project Manager to translate business needs/challenge into functional logic.
• Experience working in IT software development or consultancy field.
• Experience in system reporting and advanced SQL Query preferred.
• Experience in application development, design, and delivery.
• Experience in life insurance business and IT solution delivery to the business.
• Experience in software development cycle business and functional documentation.
Phone: 017 555 422 / 098 555 438
Address: Phnom Penh Tower, 20F, #445 Monivong Blvd, Boeung Prolit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
|Title||Prudential (Cambodia) Life Assurance Plc. (Senior Supervisor – Business Analysis & Quality Assurance)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Negotiable||Closing Date||Jun 5, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|