- Kampong Cham Province = 2pts
- Prey Veng Province = 5pts
- Banteay Meanchey Province = 4pts
- Kratie Province = 4pts
- Svay Rieng Province = 1pt
- Pursat Province = 2pts
- Ratanakiri Province = 1pt
- Takeo Province = 2pts
- Preah Vihear Province = 3pts
- Stung Treng Province = 1pt
- Kampong Speu Province = 3pts
- Siem Reap Province = 4pts
- Tbong Kmum Province = 4pts
- Koh Kong Province = 1pt
- Otdar Meanchey Province = 3pts
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight the implementation of credit officer on credit process and procedures and policy.
- Participate in the credit committee meeting Branch Level.
- Sample check and review on credit file that assessed by credit officer by checking on credit file and on-site visit to make sure the information on credit file is accurate and reliable.
- Report of key suspect in credit file to Risk Management Department.
- Deliver and oversight the implementation of Operational Risk agenda at branch level as assigned by risk management department.
- Review Cash Management and Office Security.
- Detect possible fraud within branch.
- Coordinate with branch staff in reporting the risk event, loss incident as well as suspected fraudulent activities to risk management department.
- Sample check saving file to make sure supporting for account opening are accurate.
- Monitor on the implementation of all applicable policies, guidelines, procedures and memo to ensure the compliance rate is high.
- Ensure on time reporting all non-compliance or compliance breach to risk management department.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or other quantitative fields.
- At least 1 year in lending or banking service experience with a focus on MSME segments.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a credit officer or client advisor is desirable.
- Knowledge of work methods in credit and banking service methodology of the institution.
- Quick learner on policies, procedures and credit processes.
- Knowledge of target segment, institution’s coverage area and work zones.
- Good in English both speaking and writing is desirable.
- Good Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player.
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills.
- Good behavior, highly commitment and Well-disciplined.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application
|Location||Many Provinces||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|