Here at ABA Bank, we’re always looking for talented, passionate and ambitious candidates to join our growing team. We encourage you to submit your application at any time, even if your desired position is not listed in our current job openings. If we think that your qualifications and experience match with what we are looking for, we will be contacting you immediately. If you’re interested, please submit your CV with your most recent photo and cover letter.
Senior Cash Service Management Officer
Posted:26/09/2019 -Closing Date:25/10/2019
This position is to manage cash service management team of fund services across the branches, as well as control cash of ATM service and CIM encasement on bank’s public holiday and at night shift by complying with the policy and procedure of Cash Service Management.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Card Center Division for ATM upload, Error and CIM Encasement for achievement excellent service quality by 24/7.
- Review ATM Report in order to arrange ATM upload for delivering 24/7 ATM service.
- Verify cash into ATM Cassette for genuineness, numeric, the accuracy of Serial Number Record report, Label ATM Number, secured by security seal to manage operational risk.
- Review CIM Report in FT in order to encase CIM for providing excellence service 24/7 of cash deposit via CIM.
- Verify cash remaining from ATM and CIM with ATM and CIM Receipt to manage cash shortage or surplus.
- Seek approval from Treasury Department for all Fund Movement to/from branches.
- Manage team for fund from head office to all branches in Phnom Penh to support branches cash flow.
- Manage team for remitting fund remit from branches to head office for controlling branches over vault limit balance.
- Report Immediately to management of any issue to get proper support and best solution.
- Ensure ATM Key is well controlled and managed without any losses.
- Coaching and lead staff to control operational risk of cash loss/shortage.
- Ensure the process of cash in transit from head office to all branches in Phnom Penh, ATM Upload, CIM encasement is run smoothly complied with bank policy & procedure.
- None complaints from customer/Branches of cash service/ATM/CIM on bank’s public holiday.
- No complaint/Zero error from Branches on upload and refill cash to ATM Cassette.
- No complaint on CIM encasement/cash delivery from clients/branches. Ex: client cannot deposit cash into CIM. Or cash delivery is not on time to the branch.
- None of cash loss/over.
- No complaint on Currency Note from branches/clients. Ex: old note or stain note.
- No complaint on Counterfeit Note of cash service ATM.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Experience 2 years in Cash Management and ATM/CIM is preferable.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services is preferable.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in Banking Industry is an asset.
- Good in Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good in written and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Planning, Organizational & time management skills.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Honest and highly commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the application form below.
|Title||Senior Cash Service Management Officer||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts)||Start Date|
|Salary||N/A||Closing Date||Oct 25, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|