MRICOP and OMP are international joint venture companies between a foreign and local shareholder. With more than 800 employees the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized leads in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To help achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of Senior HR Officer (1 Post Urgent!!) and HR Officer (1 Post Urgent)
JOB LOCATION: Phnom Penh & Site Office (Prey Nop District, Preach Sihanouk Province)
- Prepare monthly Payroll of JV’s Staff.
- Handle for HRIS
- Prepare monthly NSSF Contribution of JV’s Staff.
- To explain employment benefits and general terms and conditions of employment to employees and department representatives; conduct initial new employee orientation for purposes of ensuring appropriate completion of payroll and benefits documentation.
- Keep the job classification updated with regard to salary level, position & benefit etc
- Monitor and control process on daily staff’s finger print and prepare Attendance Report.
- Checking and verified of overtime request with actual
- Control and follow-up for all kind of leaves with correct balance.
- Facilitate to send the staff that get accidence or sick to the hospital and prepare documents to inform and claim from NSSF or Insurance.
- Update the Human Resource data such as name list & organization chart.
- Ensure that accurate Job descriptions of JV’s Staff are up to date and provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions.
- Assist to recruitment officer in recruiting process such as CV screening, selection for shortlist and interviewing.
- Implement company’s rules & regulations to comply with Cambodian Labor Law.
- Prepare and issue staff ID card for all staff both at HQ & sites.
- Overall in charge in HR routine job under the supervision of C & B Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in HR management or related field.
- At least one years experience in HR management or related field.
- Good command in English for both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple activities.
- Good spoken and written Khmer and English skills.
- Good team player, good communication and follow the work instruction.
MRT-TCC JVs offers a competitive salary, bonus, accident and health insurance, and full medical claim for employee. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending CV with recent photographs and cover letter to the Human Resources Department by using the contact details below no later than 30th April, 2018.
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Contact No: (855)23 986 438
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Submitted documents will not be returned.
|Title||Senior HR Officer (1 Post Urgent!!) and HR Officer (1 Post Urgent)||Categories||HR/Administration|
|Location||Phnom Penh & Preah Sihanouk||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Apr 30, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|