Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: Senior Recruitment Officer
: Head Office
- BA in Human Resource, Banking and Finance, or related field
- Have 2 years up working experience in human resource sector
- Good communication
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Implement the hiring budget by analyzing the actual need of staff hiring requests against approved budget for Provincial Branches
- Be in charge of the process of staff hiring requests from Provincial Branched such as replacement staff resigned, promotion, or additional ad hoc approved
- Track outstanding requests and vacancies needed
- Short-list applications/CVs and send to HR Branch/Provincial Branches
- Conduct interviews with the selected applicants confirmed by HR Branch/Provincial Branch
- Facilitate in salary negotiation between the selected applicants and hiring managers at provincial branches
- Prepare letter of offer for employment where necessary
- Arrange and update competency Entrance test and/or Language Test where necessary
- Perform reference check of the selected applicants Coordinate in career fair organization and job competition programs
- Prepare monthly hiring update report of provincial branches and other reports in recruitment team where necessary
- Provide general administrative supports to recruitment team such as calling candidates for interviews/writing test, arrange meeting, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports/documents, tracking deadlines, taking down minutes and doing other tasks as needed
- Cover duty of other team members as assigned
- Act as key contact point by giving advice and support to all managers and staff on conditions of employment
- Contribute to the achievement of the Bank objectives and goals by efficiently accomplishing individual KPI.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Title||Senior Recruitment Officer||Categories||HR/Administration|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|