Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia.
Currently we are looking for 1 qualify candidate of Trade Marketing Team Leader
Based in Phnom Penh
- Lead marketing team to deliver the company objective
- Check or follow-through the marketing representative’s implementation of plans and achievement of the objectives
- Lead or develop teamwork within and motivate people to take extra effort to deliver the company’s objective or sales target
- Strongly cooperate and support team growth.
- Product marketing to build the brand equity and product profitability
- Closely monitor the sales team’s activities to ensure that all planned activities will be conducted
- Organize medical meetings, e.g. Symposia, product presentations, booth exhibitions, Doctor Presentation Programs, Pharmacy Presentation program
- Explore new areas both within existing territories as well as by expanding geographic coverage for sales development.
- Ensure that promotional strategies designed by the product management are properly implemented in the field.
- Continuously look for areas of savings without determent to field force working.
- Ensure that relationships with all customers are well maintained to derive benefits of meeting the sales objectives.
- Preferably with at least 2 years’ experience in sales/Marketing position and 1 year experience in leader position
- Good communication skill, English language comprehension, leadership training, products marketing training, computer literate.
- Strong and fast learning ability
- Able to think creatively and beyond standard practices
- Able to manage change within his own team
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- High degree of personal integrity and willingness to take responsibility for actions
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 2 August 2018 through email address or contact details below.
Salary and other benefit are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
- Address : Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact: : 031 698 3999/010 520 400
- Name : Mr.Phon Sarun HR-Recruiter
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Title||Trade Marketing Team Leader||Categories||Others|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 31, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|