- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Project Department to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Monitor the daily operation expense and work closely with the General Admin and Welfare Admin Officer
- Check and process all purchase requisition and cash request from all projects, and supportive
- Assist Project Managers and site managers with monthly expenses
- Awareness of project operational process and procedure
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Good in MS Office, SAP program
- Ability to multi-task
- Driving for results
- Time management
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical written and verbal communication skills both Khmer and English.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your job application, please go to<a href=”https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3046&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply” target=”_blank”><strong>https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3046&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply</strong></a>
- Name: Chansavat Hak
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 067 222 949/086 652 652
- Website: https://chipmongindustries.com/
- Address: #106, Mao Tse Tung Blvd., Sangkat Toul Tumpong II, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, double pay bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
|Title||Chip Mong Industries Co., Ltd (Administrative Officer)||Categories||HR/Administration|
|Location||Kampong Speu||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 23, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|