- Plan, co-ordinate and supervise all activities pertaining to stripping, blasting and removal of rock for crushing and other demands.
- Co-ordinate all trucking and stockpiling of blast rock for processing.
- Layout stripping plans and blast hole design for maximum fragmentation
- Supervise and train workers in drilling of blast holes and in loading and charging of explosives.
- Overlook and direct all equipment and operators attached to the mines in stripping, digging, and hauling operations.
- Ensure all staffing under supervisor operate under the required safety conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mining operations
- BSC in Mining Engineering
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Must understand equipment and have basic mechanical knowledge in equipment maintenance.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your job application, please go to<a href=”https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3084&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply” target=”_blank”><strong>https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3084&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply</strong></a>
- Name: Chansavat Hak
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 067 222 949/086 652 652
- Website: https://chipmongindustries.com/
- Address: #106, Mao Tse Tung Blvd., Sangkat Toul Tumpong II, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, double pay bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
|Title||Chip Mong Industries Co., Ltd (Blasting/Mining Engineer)||Categories||Architecture/Engineering|
|Location||Kampong Speu||Start Date|
|Salary||Negotiable||Closing Date||Jul 23, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|