- Organizing, scheduling and preparation of documentation for improvement projects, business plans, and requests for approval (RfA).
- Assist the CEO in discharging tasks, including, but not limited to, diary management, extensive email correspondence and organizing both internal and external meetings
- Preparation of presentation packs for Senior & EXCO management review (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Project / etc.)
- Planning, liaising, coordinating, and executing – communication/discussions/activities at all levels of the Chip Mong Industry businesses.
- Meeting minutes taking, creation of action logs, and follow up with personnel involved.
- Translation of materials to ensure there is a clear and common understanding in the business.
- Assist the CEO with the management of their calendar and schedule, highlighting any tasks or activities that require attention.
- Undertake site visits with members of the management team.
- Manage any tasks, projects and assignments as requested by the CEO or senior management of Chip Mong Group.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of computer program (MS. Office and Outlook, SAP system)
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication ability
- Practical organizational skill
- Strong creative ability and willingness to learn/improve
- Time and tasks management skills
- Live the companies Vision Mission & Core Values.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your job application, please go to<a href=”https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4436&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply” target=”_blank”><strong>https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4436&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply</strong></a>
- Name: Chansavat Hak
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 067 222 949/086 652 652
- Website: https://chipmongindustries.com/
- Address: #106, Mao Tse Tung Blvd., Sangkat Toul Tumpong II, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, double pay bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
|Title||Chip Mong Industries Co., Ltd (Business Coordinator)||Categories||Others|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 23, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|