- Monitor and control individual sales to achieve yearly target assigned by supervisor
- Work with supervisor to ensure understanding the same direction
- Provide good quality of products and services to customers through communication with all parties
- Understand the market trends by collecting all market information and suggestion to improve sales
- Complete credit proposal form with relevant documents and recommendations to ensure that debts are monitored and collected following credit terms
- Communicate and promote safe teamwork at all times so as to achieve all targets
- Undertake any other needs of the business as and when they may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields
- Have at least 1 year of experience in sales of construction materials
- Have knowledge of sales and civil engineering (preferable)
- Have good Microsoft Office literacy
- Have good communication skills in English
- Have the ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Live the company’s Vision Mission and Core Value.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your job application, please go to<a href=”https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4437&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply” target=”_blank”><strong>https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4437&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply</strong></a>
- Name: Chansavat Hak
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 067 222 949/086 652 652
- Website: https://chipmongindustries.com/
- Address: #106, Mao Tse Tung Blvd., Sangkat Toul Tumpong II, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, double pay bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
|Title||Chip Mong Industries Co., Ltd (Project Sales Executive)||Categories||Marketing/Sales|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jul 23, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|