– Follow the schedule reviewing the resource of the team comparing with work and provide the solution for the Master schedule to reach the deadline and goal.
– Review and planning all the task with team member to assure the progress is within the control.
– Coordinate with other department for the progress, document or reference requirement make sure all the require document deliver on time to the team and get the job done properly and on time.
– To assist manager Check the quality of the design, and following the quality control system and provide in advance warning of quality, technical, buildable solution to the team member .
– Coordinate with team member make sure all the revision is being spread and well understood.
– Follow the client requirement, concept design creatively develop design to meet the cost, quality and standard.
– Lead the team to research on design solution/idea.
– Well understanding general design concept of architecture, structure, MEP.
– Lead the team to do the details design according to design idea, prepare the technical document including drawings, BOQ, General Specification, and Materials.
– Lead the team to coordinate with other design department expertise to get the correct details.
– Lead the research technical idea.
– To assist the site Engineer coordinates with contractor/sub-contractor to execute the project according to standards of design and technical requirements.
– Dealing with problem coming up from the construction.
– Able to self-manage own work/ Team work with high degree efficiency.
– Multi-tasking, self-motivated, independence, able to work under pressure.
– Always work under respect, responsible cooperate and communicate with team member and other staff.
– To exhibit tasks using computer programs such as AutoCAD Architecture, 3D Studio Max, Sketch up Pro, V-ray Plug-in, Adobe Creative Suites at very good level or higher.
– At least 3 years of experiences in Design and 2 year in detail drawings.
– Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project at good level or higher.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Be confident, assertive and independent.
– Good communication and negotiation skill in English.
Phone: 023 221 898
Email: [email protected]
Address: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
|Title||CMED Construction (Interior Designer)||Categories||IT/Design/Telecom|
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Negotiable||Closing Date||Jun 25, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|