Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position : Assistant Manager, Data Analysis
Reports to : Senior Manager, Data Analysis
▪ Learn business context as it applies with the data well enough to be able to interpret it, clean it and transform it into a consumable format.
▪ Access the validity and rigor of new data sources and approaches the capabilities of potential solutions.
▪ Have ability and motivation to own, drive the team and features from inception to production delivery including requirements gathering, data wrangling and preparing reports to stakeholders.
▪ Prepare, develop and deliver MIS/BI reports (NBC, CBC…etc.) to relevant owners/recipients.
▪ Manage and maintenance information for data and reports to stakeholders.
▪ Provide training and supporting end users on new reports and troubleshoot issue raised by users.
▪ Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
▪ Other Tasks assign by line management.
▪ At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System/Technology, Finance and Banking
▪ At least 2 years’ experience working on Data Analysis or MIS/BI reporting in banking sector
▪ Experience in requirement collection, stakeholder management, and data catalog maintenance
▪ Understanding and operating in an agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders from various departments of bank
▪ Fluency in the languages of data manipulation SQL, PL/SQL and other reporting tools such as Oracle BI, JasperReports, Power BI, Tableau or others
▪ Understanding of Hadoop, Hive and/or MapReduce, Machine Learning, Conceptual modelling, Statistical analysis & Predictive modeling, Hypothesis testing
▪ Experience in working with large structured and unstructured data sets
▪ Very good command of English and positive and committed attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: [email protected]
Phone: 096 533 1111 / 096 311 7888
|Title||Prince Bank Plc. (Assistant Manager, Data Analysis)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jun 30, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|